Brandon Heim Studios, LLC
Last Updated: 08/21/23
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Data Processor (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers who help us provide our products and services, such as payment processors or shipping companies.
We may also share your information if required by law or to protect our rights or property.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service, including:
- Email addresses
- First and last names
- Phone numbers
- Address, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of our website using cookies and other tracking technologies. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other information about how you interact with our website. We may use this information to improve our website and to personalize your experience.
You may be able to disable cookies and other tracking technologies through your browser settings, but doing so may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact you
- To provide and maintain our ServiceHeader
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide our products and services and to comply with legal obligations.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Data that we hold. If you would like to request that your Personal Data be deleted, please contact us.
We may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of us
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 18 ("Child" or "Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.